Thursday, January 21, 2016

Meet Our Pharmacist & Owner, Sharon Hagan RPh!

At The Lime in the Coconut Compounding Pharmacy, we're all about outstanding customer service and strong customer relationships. We care a great deal about our customers and we are honored to serve people all across Missouri (and even in some of the surrounding states). We believe that in order to best serve our clients, it is imperative that they feel comfortable with each of our staff members. In order to further support and promote our customer relationships, we're introducing the first of our brand new blog series: getting to know the staff at our Lake of the Ozarks compounding pharmacy!

Sharon Hagan, RPh
We're kicking things off with the woman who founded our business and who currently serves as our resident pharmacist and compounding expert: Ms. Sharon Hagan Rph. We asked her to answer several questions, and today we're sharing those answers with you. We hope you enjoy this opportunity to get to know Sharon a little bit better!

1. Where Did You Grow Up?
I grew up on Coal Street in Mexico, MO. I was the last of five children, with two older brothers and two older sisters.

2. Where Did You Attend School?
I graduated from Mexico High School in 1977. I later graduated from Moberly Community College in 1992, and finally UMKC School Of Pharmacy in 1998.

3. What Brought You To The Lake Of the Ozarks?
We had a vacation home at the Lake that my family and I would visit on weekends and holidays. We loved it here so much that we finally ended up moving down full-time.

4. Who Is Your Family?
I have the most wonderful husband in the world, Scott. We have been married for twenty-five years. We have two fantastic sons, Nickolas and Darin, and two exceptional daughters-in-law, Amanda and Bailey. We currently have one amazing granddaughter, Jordyn.

Back row from left to right: Darin, Bailey, Scott, Sharon, Amanda, Nick
Center: Jordyn
5. How Did You Get Started In The Compounding Industry?
Compounding has always been a passion of mine. Everywhere else I worked (before the creation of the Lime), my coworkers would always pass me any prescriptions for compounds because they know how much I loved to do it. In 2006 I was introduced to PCCA, a Houston-based company that provides training, chemicals, and compounding equipment, and the Lime was born!

6. What Is Your Favorite Thing About Your Job?
My favorite things about my job are the positive outcomes our patients experience from our compounding solutions. I love working with all of the doctors in the area to help with solutions for their patients.

7. What Is Something You Wish Everyone Knew About Compounding?
I wish everyone knew that compounding is not merely copying a manufactured product - not at all, in fact! It is the best choice for personalized medication, providing the best possible dosage form for each particular patient.

8. If You Could Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go And Why?
I would go to Fiji. My husband and I are avid scuba divers and we would love to dive there.

Sharon and her husband, Scott
9. What Is Something Very Few People Know About You?
Hmmm... I suppose few people know that I love to scuba dive. Or that I want to have two horses and am currently learning all I can about how to care for them because I won't get them until I know how to care for them. OR that I'm going to be a grandma again, thanks my daughter-in-law Bailey!!! (Oh yes, and my wonderful son Darin, too.)

10. What Is Your Favorite Thing To Do When You're Not At Work?
When I'm not at the "pharm," I love spending time on my farm! When I'm not in the pharmacy lab, I love spending time with my two labs, Jack and Charlee.

Stop By The Lime To Meet Sharon In Person!
If you would like more information about how compounded medication may be able to benefit you, give us a call at 573-964-6786, visit our website, or stop by our pharmacy to meet Sharon in person! She would love the chance to talk with you.

Feel As Good On The Inside As You Do On The Outside!


111 Crossings West, Suite 6
PO Box 2145
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

(573) 964-6786

Hours:

Monday-Thursday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

4 comments:

  1. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.
    tobradex without a prescription

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.
    WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very cool! I dont suppose I have read something similar to this before. So nice to search out somebody with authentic applying for grants this subject. I really appreciate starting this up. Your website is one area that is needed on the net. Totally a helpful project for bringing new things for the web! buy priligy online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairly certain he'll have a good read. Thank you for sharing!Check out Dental Compounding Pharmacy Chicago

    ReplyDelete