Friday, April 8, 2016

Get To Know Cyndie Riffel!

We've said it before and we'll say it again: we're all about fantastic customer relationships here at The Lime in the Coconut Pharmacy! We are proud to have phenomenal staff who are truly dedicated to keeping each and every one of our clients healthy and happy. This week, we'd like to introduce you to the employee who has been with us the longest: Ms. Cyndie Riffel!


1. Where Did You Grow Up?
I grew up in Southwest Iowa, in a town called Burlington.

2. Where Did You Attend School?
I attended Notre Dame High School in Burlington and a year at State Fair.

3. What Brought You To The Lake Of The Ozarks?
We (my now ex-husband and I) moved here when we bought a local business.

4. Who Is Your Family?
I have three children: Lenzie, Ryan, and Alexis. They have blessed me with three beautiful grandchildren: Emerie, Kasen, and Brecken.

5. How Did You Get Started In The Compounding Industry?
During the crushed economy in 2008, I was taking classes at State Fair. There was a notice posted about studying for the pharmacy tech certification. I signed up for it and then applied for the job that was available here at the Lime. The rest, as they say, is history!

Cyndie's grandkids
6. What Is Your Favorite Thing About Your Job?
Everything - but I especially love making something new each day and having such great, caring people to work for and with.

7. What Is Something You Wish Everyone Knew About Compounding?
That it is specialized for each individual's needs, and that there are many different formulas to help with the different situations any individual may be facing.

8. If You Could Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go And Why?
I have had the opportunity to visit London and England, and I would LOVE to go back. There is so much to see!

9. What Is Something Very Few People Know About You?
This one is a tough one to answer... I'm pretty much an open book!

10. What Is Your Favorite Thing To Do When You're Not At Work?
I love to crochet and spend time with my grandkids.


Feel As Good On The Inside As You Do On The Outside!


111 Crossings West, Suite 6
PO Box 2145
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

(573) 964-6786

Hours:
Monday-Thursday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment