Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Get To Know Elyse Diefenbach!

In order for a business to be great, it has to have great employees. At the Lime in the Coconut Specialty Compounding Pharmacy, we consider ourselves truly blessed to have such an amazing team. From our pharmacy techs to our customer service representatives, everyone is completely dedicated to helping our customers lead happier, healthier lives. This week, we want to introduce you to one particularly outstanding member of our team: Mrs. Elyse Diefenbach.


1. Where Did You Grow Up?
My family owns a farm in Arrow Rock, MO. I was born there and spent my childhood off and on there; however, we have lived all over the state of Missouri.

2. Where Did You Attend School?
I have attended a multitude of schools, including public and Catholic schools. My mom was actually my first and second grade teacher at a little Catholic school. I graduated high school and Troy Buchanan High in Troy, MO.

3. What Brought You To The Lake Of The Ozarks?
I came to the Lake of the Ozarks because of my husband, Joe. We got engaged our senior year of high school. Before we graduated, his family moved to Tuscumbia. I ended up following him down here. We got married that following August after I graduated.

4. Who Is Your Family?
As I just mentioned, I am married to Joe. He is an absolutely amazing man. We have been married for nine years now. We have a shiatzu poodle named Jagger who has been with us since we got married. I have one sister, and Joe has two brothers and two sisters.

5. How Did You Get Started In The Compounding Industry?
Before working at the Lime, I had prepared a few compounds at other pharmacies. I met Sharon a couple of years ago and she told me about compounding. It sounded like something I would enjoy and a whole new facet of the pharmacy world I could learn.

6. What Is Your Favorite Thing About Your Job?
My favorite thing about my job is getting to help people and come up with new and different solutions for doctors to help our patients.

7. What Is Something You Wish Everyone Knew About Compounding?
I wish everyone could know how amazing compounding is. We like to say we are a "problem-solving pharmacy," and we can personalize medication for our individual patients and get to know them on a more personal level.

8. If You Could Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go And Why?
If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to the United Kingdom - England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland as well. My husband and I both have ancestry linked back to that region, and I love the history of the area - especially the English rulers.

9. What Is Something Very Few People Know About You?
Hmm... I suppose only a few people know that I love to shoot. My husband has always been into guns and he has gotten me into it as well. In fact, we own quite a few different types of guns. I love to go out on my family farm and shoot at various targets we find in the shed.

10. What Is Your Favorite Thing To Do When You're Not At Work?
When I'm not at work, I love to spend time with my family. My husband and I are always going to see our extended family and spend time just hanging out or shooting guns. I also love to read and play video games with my husband.

Feel As Good On The Inside As You Do On The Outside!


111 Crossings West, Suite 6
PO Box 2145
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

(573) 964-6786 


Hours:
Monday-Thursday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment