Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Meet & Greet With Julie Danforth

We are proud and incredibly blessed to have been serving as one of the best pharmacies at the Lake of the Ozarks for over nine years, but we didn't get here by accident. We owe our success to the incredible team we have built over the years. We have dedicated some of our previous blogs to helping you get to know some of the people who work at The Lime In The Coconut Specialty Compounding Pharmacy: Owner Sharon Hagan. Pharmacy Technician Cyndie Riffel, and Office Manager Elyse Diefenbach. This week, we're continuing the tradition by introducing you to another one of our outstanding pharmacy techs - Ms. Julie Danforth. 


1. Where Did You Grow Up?

I was born in Chillicothe, Missouri, but moved to St. Charles, Missouri when I was nine years old. I spent most of my life there until we moved to the Lake.

2. Where Did You Attend School?
I graduated high school from Francis Howell School District in 1981.

3. What Brought You To The Lake Of The Ozarks?

My husband's job brought us to the Lake in 2004.

4. Who Is Your Family?

My husband Jeff and I just celebrated our 27th anniversary. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful son-in-law. Danielle and Zach currently live in Kansas City, and Rachel attends the University of Central Missouri.

Julie and Jeff Danforth
5. How Did You Get Started In The Compounding Industry?
I have been a patient of the Lime from the beginning. I always thought it would be a wonderful place to work. I was ready for a change of employment and Sharon took a chance on me! I've been here for two years now, and I couldn't be happier.

6. What Is Your Favorite Thing About Your Job?

I love working in the lab compounding different formulas. it feels great knowing that I am helping our patients get better.

7. What Is Something You Wish Everyone Knew About Compounding?

I wish everyone knew that each compound is made specifically for the patient.

8. If You Could Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go And Why?

I would love to go back to Hawaii and explore all four islands.

9. What Is Your Favorite Thing To Do When You're Not At Work?
I love to read and shop - of course!

Feel As Good On The Inside As You Do On The Outside!


111 Crossings West, Suite 6
PO Box 2145
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

(573) 964-6786 

Hours:
Monday-Thursday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment